PEMFs work to:
* Reduce pain, inflammation, the effects of stress on the body, and platelet adhesion.
* Improve energy, circulation, blood and tissue oxygenation, sleep quality, blood pressure and cholesterol levels, the uptake of nutrients, * cellular detoxification and the ability to regenerate cells.
* Balance the immune system and stimulate RNA and DNA.
* Accelerate repair of bone and soft tissue.
* Relax muscles.
- LED Wavelength: 660mm red light spectrum
- Size: 60*150cm
- Temperature for healing: 30-70 celsius degrees
What is red light therapy?
Red Light is almost invisible waves of energy. They’re able to penetrate all layers of human tissue and reach the inner-most regions of tissues, muscles and bone. Through this, red and near infrared rays and negative ions gently soothe, stimulate and detoxify the body and mind. Negative ions are also incredibly important in determining mood. These also help improve blood flow and circulation by dilating the capillaries responsible for transporting blood around the body. This improves oxygenation, regenerates and cleanses the blood and helps detoxify the body’s organs. According to experts, this detoxification works at a very deep level and enables the toxins present in the blood to be effectively dissolved.
What is thermal therapy.
Thermal Therapy works on the principle that diseased tumor cells, due their disordered structure, are less likely to be able to withstand the negative effects of heat as compared to healthy body cells. As a result, when cancer cells are out to heat, they are damaged or even killed. Because of the effect the heat has on the cells, hyperthermia (Thermal Therapy) is sometimes used alone for the resolution of directly killing cancer cells. However, more often it is used in concurrence with other traditional treatments, to fail the tumor cells and make them more disposed to the other treatments. For example, when hyperthermia is used earlier to radiation therapy treatments, the tumor is reduced more disposed to radiation. As a result, the other more traditional treatments are often more successful. Because it works so well as a harmonizing therapy, it is often paired with other cancer treatment methods. Patients have experienced success with hyperthermia, even in cases where the cancer has become progressive or has reoccurred.